Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging this week!

1. Small Potatoes Do Art



Small Potatoes is a short that's on the Disney Channel. They did one about art that I thought was really cute.

2. Philadelphia Indulgence Cream Cheese

Image Credit
So, apparently Philadelphia is now making chocolate cream cheese in milk chocolate (yay!), dark chocolate (YAY!) and white chocolate (BOO!*) varieties.  After trying it on toast...it's pretty good.  It's creamier than cream cheese, doesn't have a strong cream cheese flavor...It's almost like a really thick pudding type texture.  It's chocolate so I'm cool. :D

*White chocolate is NOT chocolate. There, I said it.

3. Blythe Dolls



Blythe, a toy that lasted *maybe* a year in the 1970s is back with a bang as these (now way expensive) dolls are getting customized by artists (just take a gander on Flickr.)

4. Kitschy Crafts

Image Credit

Kitschy Crafts takes a look back at all of those kitschy craft items that were (and still are) AWESOME. It also includes some how to's. Love this book!


5. Water For Elephants

Image Credit

I finally got a chance to see this movie and it was darling! I like Reese Witherspoon anyway and it was a very sweet love story. Now I need to snag the book...

And there you have it! What are your favorites this week?

12 comments:

  1. you always have the neatest things in your list...I really loved the "small potatoes"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I thought that Small Potatoes was too cute, glad you enjoyed it. :D

      Delete
  2. The Elephants movie looked sad. Is it happy? I love circus stuff (only not the way they treat animals, and all that, etc., etc.).

    And the dark chocolate cream cheese is NOW on my shopping list for tomorrow. Thank you, and good night.

    Oh! And the Small Potatoes song is in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like it Emma! There is some sadness but it really is a sweet movie!

      Glad I could put a new song in your head. :D lol

      Delete
  3. I sooooooooooooo loved the book Water for Elephants... but STILL need to see the movie...and hehehehehehehe white is not a chocolate! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I need to read the book! Off to Amazon! lol

      Delete
  4. Chocolate cream cheese - REALLY?! Sounds so wrong it's probably just right :o)
    I'm lovin' the look of Kitschy Crafts!
    I'll be back to check out your Small Potatoes later (ooh-er, that doesn't sound right!), they look so cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wish it tasted a little more like cream cheese but it's great on toast!

      Delete
  5. HI MAGGI!!! How are you? I am drooling over the idea of cream cheese with chocolate, I mean seriously can it get any better than my two FAVORITE food groups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing good! :D It is pretty good and you can never go wrong with chocolate! lol

      Delete
  6. Chocolate cream cheese? Oh my! LOL I am TRYING to be very good with my eating right now. This is very tempting. I haven't seen Water for Elephants - but it is of interest to me. Maybe I will give it a go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for #2! I love cream cheese and chocolate!!!!:) I hope I can get it locally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails