Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Toot-isms

Hi everyone!

Toot is three years old going on thirty and with great power comes great responsibility. Wait, that's Spiderman. Scratch that. Anyhoo, Toot says or does things and I'm at a loss to know where the heck she got them from. Her father. I'm going to say her father.


So here's a slice of my life with Toot:

-Is it ever a good thing when your 3 year old runs out of her bedroom, where she's suppose to be taking a nap, and says, "Everything under control!"

-Speaking of naps, I walked into her room one day, where she was supposedly napping and she was sitting calmly on her bed reading a book. With no pants on.

Me: Where are your pants???
Toot: Mommy, I change my Pull-Up!
Me: That's great honey...Wait, what's that smell?
Toot: Mommy, I poop on carpet.

I'd like to note on the following picture that I had NOTHING to do with the bucket:


A sweet conversation between mother and daughter:

Toot: Mommy, I LOVE YOU!
Me: Aw, honey! Thank you for saying that, it makes Mommy very happy!
Toot: Mommy?
Me: Yes, my darling?
Toot: I got poop.

And for the finale: Toot and I were getting the oil changed in the car and were in the waiting area. Anytime we find ourselves in a room with strangers, forced to be together while we all wait on something, Toot takes it as an opportunity to entertain the inmates with a dance.

7 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Toooooooooooo cute cute cute!! Loving the mismatched shoes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything under control. Haha! She slays me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gets it from her father..... yeah right! Toot is SO cute :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww fab :-) so cute! RE: My wallpaper, i think we are going with the flower one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, she is crazy like a fox! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic :D Ruby is going through a stage where she wont get unchanged in case someone peeks in the window and see's her nudey bits! LOL... wouldn't mind but then she'll just randomly moon people or 'honk' people's boobs! Thank heavens just family at the moment but the fear is there for the day it's an unsuspecting member of the public. She even yells "HONK, HONK"

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! Man I was laughing at your stories but then I had to read Carmens comment!!! Holy Moly thats funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails