Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm enjoying for the week...

But first an announcement! June Marie, the painter of the pins from Oh, To Be a Child Again loved the project and wanted me to let y'all know that she does offer these sweet painted pins for sale! She charges $2.50 for 3 and $4.50 for 5 plus shipping so if you're interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you where you need to be. :)

1. Wordament

Image Credit
Oh geez, I need another addictive game on my phone like a hole in the head but Wordament is F.U.N. A lot like Boggle where you find words but then you see your score against everyone playing around the Internet. Loads of fun! (Plus, it is F-R-E-E!)

2. Anchorman

Image Credit

Every time I see this movie, it just gets funnier and funnier. My favorite Will Ferrell movie ever. Sidenote: Will Ferrell was in Charlotte when he filmed, "Talladega Nights" and I saw him walk right by the office I was working in at the time. He is crazy tall...

3. Bill Cunningham New York



Bill Cunningham is THE fashion photographer for the NY Times. He's amazing and the documentary, Bill Cunningham New York is FANTASTIC! If you're into fashion, New York City, documentaries or anything else that's cool, you will really enjoy this doc on this amazing man that's a New York staple. P.S.-You can stream this documentary on Netflix!

4. Community
Image Credit
Community is BACK! Now go watch it so that it doesn't go on hiatus again...

5. Kory from SCRAPiVERSE

Okay, so there's this blogger, Kory who has a blog called SCRAPiVERSE and his is my new crafty bestie (he doesn't know that so don't tell him I said it, it'll make me sound creepy.) His posts are freakin' funny, so head on over, leave a comment and say hello!

There you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What were your favorites this week?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Maggi,
    Love your fab fives! :) I love words games so I'm gonna have to give that game a try. Thanks for the recomendation! My fiance's brother works on that show Community..I've never even seen it. lol MY tv is usually playing Peppa Pig or 3rd and Bird! I am also a follower of Kory K..He is too funny! I hope you have a great weekend and a Happy St. Patty's Day! xo,HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed my visit to Scrap i Verse...will go back to check him out some more! What have done this week? pretty much ...ZIP...! but I love reading with you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Community is really funny. Off to check out Scrapiverse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subscribed to Scrapiverse, hilarious! I love your fab five. It makes me smile every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love Anchorman. I can pretty much quote the whole thing. I watched it so much my DVD started to skip. Great list as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just 'met' Kory tonight... he is uber talented!!! Loving this weeks list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really want to watch Bill Cunningham New York- I've heard lots of good things about it!
    Anchorman is also my favourite Will Ferrell movie- well, Elf might just tie in for first place too :P
    I crack up to myself just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maggi, your fab 5 ARE fab :o)

    Have a great weekend!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be addicted to farmville......i don't even know why haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Community!!!! So happy it came back. :) I've not heard of Wordament - but I am most addicted to Words with Friends. :) Now if only I could find Alec Baldwin so I can play that with him - hopefully, he doesn't get kicked off any more planes for playing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails