Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm loving this week. Sorry I've been a bit absent around your blogs, I've been dragging all week. Bleck. But these 5 things help me feel better, check it out:

1. It's Official



A sequel to Anchorman is coming...FINALLY!

2. Skyrim Hoarders



Okay, so you have to have watched "Hoarders" and played Skyrim (or any RPG where you can hoard all of your loot) to really get this but just trust me. It's funny.

3. New Dolls!

Hiya!

Listen, I wasn't into the whole "Monster High" thing but some on...she's PINK.

4. Toot

Please Be Careful!

No special reason for this one. She's just cute. :P

5. Mad Men is Back!
Image Credit

Woo hoo! Mad Men is back, Game of Thrones starts back up this Sunday, life is good...well, TV is good at least. :D

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What were your favorites this week?

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I am totally Glarthir. My excuse for hoarding all the random crap that isn't literally nailed down is that I can sell it all. Of course, no one ever has enough gold. I think I've also hoarded all of the gold in Skyrim. Once I started stripping people naked while they were talking to me and then walking off with everything they owned (except the tighty-whities. not that I didn't try to steal those too) I realized I had a problem.

    Incidentally, I've never seen hoarders. I think it would just make me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your Fab Five Fridays now!! :) I'd have to say toot is my favorite of all of those things. She is sooo stinkin' cute!! Have a great weekend! ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!! Look how BIG Toot is getting!! It just totally hit me with that pic of her!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby plays Skyrim, I play other mmorpgs.... omg that was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of those 5 were a total mystery to me (!) but Toot is so cute! Of course she's in your Fab 5 :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited about an Anchorman sequel. I can hardly stand it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boyfriend is a skyrim hoarder......he has cupboards for weapons, food, armour......yeah haha! Toot really is cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the Anchorman sequel is as good as the first! I thought it was an awesome announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toot is such a cutie. :) Hope you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails