Thursday, May 31, 2012

Art House Co-op Mystery Project

Hi everyone!

I participated in the Mystery Project by Art House Co-op and Prismacolor. The idea was to create a project based on a prompt sent by Art House Co-op, using a Prismacolor Brush l Fine Art Marker. Then, you had to leave your project in a public place and send them a photograph of it.

My prompt was "Lines Have Been Drawn" and I took the literal approach:


I took a piece of cardboard, covered it in wallpaper from Gauche Alchemy and then scored it with my scissors. I added the prompt card, some mists, a little GA Washi Tape and of course my "lines". See? :P



I decided to leave it in an empty store front. Maybe I'll hear from someone that picked it up?


I really enjoy doing these projects from Art House Co-op. It makes you step out of your creative comfort zone and regardless of whether you think a project is "good enough", sometimes it's just about getting out there and simply participating.

8 comments:

  1. looks like fun, you find the most interesting things to do!

    hugs, Theanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get to do this challenge, Maggi but I am glad to see that you did! I agree with you about the art house projects . . . and it definitely got me out there participating more this year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Maggi!! It's great to do something like this that gets you out of your comfort zone, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! I loveeeeeee the book and loving that concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how much I love this! Still makes me smile...you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I See!!!
    Very cute Maggi...LOL
    Anyway it is just the cutest and clever to boot.
    I have not been around much,drop by a see why.
    XXOO Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you took the literal approach :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails