Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging for the week. Let's get started!

1. Burning Love


Burning Love, a spoof of The Bachelor, is AWESOME. It is spot on and terribly funny. 8 episodes are up so far, go check it out!

2. Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread

Image Credit

Holy C.R.A.P. This stuff is AMAZING. Go buy it. Go buy it. Send me a jar. Go buy it NOW!

3. Love in the Wild

Image Credit

Love in the Wild, a reality dating show that's part Survivor, part Bachelor and hosted by Jenny McCarthy is my newest guilty pleasure. Jenny McCarthy is hilarious!

4. Vacation

DSC_1845

We recently went on a vacation to Tennessee and it was so great to be out of the house! Although all the "vacation" activities like wrangling the children and keeping the hotel room clean wore me out....

5. Dylusions Ink Sprays

Image Credit
Dylusions Ink Sprays by Ranger are just about the best ink mists I've ever used. I've never used mists too much in the past but I do now! lol Very vibrant colors, I'm addicted!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What were some of your favorites this week?

12 comments:

  1. Loving your faves!! LOVING that pic of the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable :-) I have never heard of love in the wild but it sounds very funny :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dylusions sprays too :o) Your little girls are so cute!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. no TV so no "burning love" or "love in the wild" (I do have some wonderful love memories I tune into every now and again ;) That Jif stuff sounds yummy...I haven't seen it a Publix, but will look more closely, the kid photo is adorable...Toot is so sweet and the baby so grown! I'll have to look up Dylusions Ink Sprays...what they are and what used for!
    Love your FIVE...I have nothing...but enjoyed your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie! Hi...I'm in a "creative funk" right now too! Don't know why. BUT I haven't tried any of your Fab Fives so I'm determined to go see and try them all. Except maybe the vacation. That's to far away for us ;) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your faves this, Maggi!! As for TV, I haven't heard of either of these shows but they do sound like fun. I've been watching the new Dallas and loving it so far! Also been watching the old Dallas since I have nearly all seasons of the show on DVD ;). So awesome you vacationed in Tennessee! What a beautiful state it is :) The girls are so cute in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap - that peanut butter stuff looks amazing! Hope you had a great vacation and it wasn't too exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ken Marino is just so funny! I'm not familiar with this series; I'll have to check it out. Chocolate, coffee and nuts? I so want to try that! We have vacation time in October - but it's just the two of us - the doggies get to stay at the "spa." Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo....ink sprays...I'm addicted, I must try this kind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mocha cappaccino peanut butter? I'm in! Now... I just gotta find it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails