Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone!

Welcome to an all new Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging this week:

1. Mister Rogers Remix



I grew up watching Mister Rogers and love this remix by PBS. SIDENOTE: Here's a money making idea--->Create a relaxation CD that's just Mister Rogers and Bob Ross talking. Come on, who could feel stressed after listening to that?! Speaking of Bob Ross..

2. Bob Ross Remix!



PBS did one for Bob Ross too. Snap!

3. Pomegranite80 on Etsy

DONKEY!!!

I love finding awesome online handmade shops, run by awesome people who create awesome things. I originally found the Etsy shop: pomegranite80 thanks to Regretsy. Ady creates donkey related what have yous with the proceeds going to her donkey rescue. So let's see...cool shop? Check. Good cause? Check. Awesome dressed up donkeys? Done and DONE. I've got three in my collection with one more on the way, Ady's donkeys are addicting! lol

4. 100 vs 1



This marks the THIRD time that I've shown this video here at Just Add Glitter and Stir but I don't care, it's just that funny. (And I could use a laugh or two today!) Basically, 100 people randomly show up to freak out the 1. It's awesome.

And last but not least:

5. Zippy


Wow, I feel like I haven't posted many pictures of Zippy at all. Bad Mommy, bad!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What are your favorites this week?

3 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!! And Zippy is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Bob Ross video on the Drawn blog this week - OMG I think it's my new favourite thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those remixes are such a blast! DH was showing me a Elmo version of the song "Sexy and You Know" (don't worry, it's totally PG, Elmo's good name and rep is still in tact ;D) this week, so there seems to be a theme going on here :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails