Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone!

Welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm obsessed with for the week. This week is all about random awesomeness. BEHOLD!

1. Cat Sings Game of Thrones Theme



I don't know if I was just very tired when I first watched this video or if it's really just freakin' awesome but I laughed until the tears came. Actually, it wasn't fatigue, this is just funny...

2. Gilbert Blythe Pillow

Image Credit

When I saw this on Twitter the other day, I almost passed out (as I Tweeted, my 12 year old self did.) I cannot express to you how OBSESSED my friends and I were with Gilbert Blythe and how stupid we though Anne was for taking to darn long to be with him. Were I still that 12 year old girl (instead of just acting like one), I would be begging for this pillow!

3. The Ragtime Gals



What do you get when you combine reggae and a barbershop quartet? Magic.

4. Country Crock Cinnamon Spread
Image Credit

Oh my goodness, this stuff is SO good!

5. Labyrinth
Image Credit

I watched this movie on Netflix the other day (my 1,000+ viewing of it) and it never gets old. Some parts of it still terrify me (like that freakin' Fire Gang that rip their heads off. *shudder*) I can't wait till the girls are old enough to watch this movie.

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What were your favorites this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oh MY GOD! A Gilbert Blythe pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ... the cat kinda looks like my Fiona! Too funny! And I love Jimmy! HA! I think I've posted all I can, probably for another year now! Always fun stopping by here! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually *drops voice into a low whisper* I never liked Gilbert that much when I first read the books. Now that I've read the entire series, what, four times, I can say that I give Gilbert and the Gilbert Blythe pillow, my full stamp of approval!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *whisper* I don't know who Gilbert Blythe is!

    My girls are now all firm addicts of Labyrinth :D Ruby randomly breaks out into very loud song which goes something like this "Slap that baby make him PEEEE! BAZINGA! BazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga... BAZINGA!" I don't have the heart to correct her, I'm too busy laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmmmmmmm I need to try that butter!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Labyrinth was my mother's favorite movie. It was a Friday night staple growing up. *tear* Now my girls watch it whenever they want (which is a lot!) Some movies are too good to ever get old! I'm just now getting into Game of Thorns this made me smile on such a horrible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kitty is awesome, pillow guy after my time, barbershop raggae cute, don't eat margarine anymore but the cinnamon part sounds delightful, going to check out Labyrinth on Netflix! love your 5...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...each one more amazing than the last....the Gilbert pillow, the Labrinth poster....

    Did you know they just had a cat video film fest in Minneapolis? I can't believe I didn't go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did you think of the new Doctor Who? Loved it! I'm so excited for the next episode... Dinosaurs on a Spaceship!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails