Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Got Nothing...Well, Maybe

Hi everyone!

I would love to say that today I've got some wonder of a creation that will make you jump up and slap your grandmother but alas, I do not. *shame spiral* This week marks a difficult one as tomorrow would have been my brother's 32nd birthday. (For those of you that don't know, he died on April 7th.)

So needless to say, I've been dreading this week for months but the funny thing about Time is that it stops for no one. Not even when you beg and/or try to bribe it with an unlimited minutes cell phone plan.

So here's a modge podge of who knows what. Hopefully I'll have a more coherent, dazzling, eye melting post for you soon...but I make no promises. :P

First off: PHOTO BOMB!

Photobomb

Second: New kit day at Gauche Alchemy! W00t!


We've got a travel themed kit called, Mile High Club and it is freakin' awesome so go check it out!

Next: Princesses! That tip over!


Andddddddddd I'm spent.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha - are those white bare cheeks I see?!?! Hilarious you are girl!
    That kit does look fab!
    And - those girls of yours are adorable, even if tippy! Love the expression on toot's face!
    Hang in there girl...
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{hugs}}} -- thinking bout you!!

    I loveeeeeeee the photos of the girls... Toots face is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails