Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Hi everyone!

Well, my Hatter-esque character is finished! You may remember her from such posts as Creating My Own Wonderland and Tea, The Tea, You Must Have a Cup of Tea.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I had a lot of fun working on her and making her into her own character. I like to call her Harriet.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat

6 Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Icy Makeover!

She'll actually be heading off to a new home in Portugal very soon where I sure she'll throw many a mad tea party...

11 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! I love her hat - especially the apple :D I'm sure she'll love her new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! She looks amazing Maggi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo awesome!!! I am LOVING her hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! Such a transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous! You did a wonderful tranformation on her. I'm in awe.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's incredible!! I love the little dress you made her :)
    And well, all the little details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Stranger!! omg, I picked a great day to get back on blogger!! This is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were transforming these dolls...wowww...... it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you and the family are all well. miss you, we need to catch up here soon! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I love seeing the toy/doll transformations on Etsy and blogs. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a transformation! You remind me of another blogger I "know"...Jenny from http://so-very.me/

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you really are gifted! This are good stuff. Im inspired! Btw, im also obsessed with the word "create", i even named my daughter's blog " Chloe Creates " coz she also loves creating art! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails