Skip to main content

Poor Little Zippy

Hi everyone!

Sooooooooooooooooooo, I'm a bad sort of mommy/blogger as Zippy turned two years old last month and I never posted a thing about it. Bad Mommy! Bad Blogger! So if you'll indulge me for a moment, I'd like to rectify this error right now:

So back in May, my Zippy turned 2 years old. Zippy has taught me many things in her short time with us, such as the definition of "Terrible Twos", why you should always double check that the toilet is flushed and how silence is NOT golden, it's the signal that something very very very bad is happening and you should hit the floor running.

That being said, wook at dee cutie pootie baby waby:













I'm a year old


Happy birthday my little Zippy, over one month late on the blog but you're still two so it all worked out! :P

Comments

  1. She is soooooooooooo cute!! Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's TWO! Awww - and yes - silence is a bad, bad omen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either and you're so right. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment