Skip to main content

You Are Fabulous

Hi everyone!

Been working in my art journal lately, got another page all finished and here it is!


This page is pretty simple. I started by spraying some Dylusions Ink Sprays, then used the stars confetti mask from UmWowStudio. I actually used this mask a couple of different ways: first by spraying through it and then by taking a white pen and randomly tracing some stars here and there.


I stamped "You Are Fabulous" after adding one of my Blythe pictures. :D I'm still working on the backgrounds for this particular journal but it's fun to actually complete a page here and there. :D

Comments

  1. Loveeeeee it!! Great colors and loving the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this one. That blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment