Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm digging this week. Yay, Fab Five!

1. Katy Perry the Movie: Part of Me

Image

I've always liked Katy Perry's music and funky style and this movie is definitely worth a watch. Great story about how she got her start and became the Katy she is today.

2. Oreo Fudge Cremes

Image

Oreo is doing all sorts of awesome things lately but their Fudge Cremes are CRAZY AWESOME OMG GIMME! *ahem* Yes, they are that good. :P

3. Sunny

Image

Sunny is a Korean film about a group of girls that were friends in school, now grown up with lives of their own that are brought together when one of them falls ill. This is such a great movie, funny, sad, with something for just about anyone. As of this writing, it is still available for streaming on Netflix US.

4. Instagram


New phone means I can finally get back on Instagram. lol You can find me hanging around HERE taking pics of who knows what.

5. Now and Forever

Image

I was going to save, Now and Forever for another Fab Five but I happen to be watching it as I'm blogging this right now and it's so sweet, I just had to add it in. Sad but sweet. Give it a watch it's available for streaming on Netflix US as of today. :D BTW: do you know how hard it is to blog and watch a movie with subtitles at the same time?!

And there you have it, another Friday Night Fab Five for the ages! What are your favorites this week?

2 comments:

  1. We loved Katy Perry's movie ... made me want to hurt Russell soooooooooo bad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I felt so bad for her right before that concert being so upset. :(

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails