Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm obsessed with for the week. I think I'll go slightly "crafty" for this five. What do you think? Yes? No? Oh, what the heck, let's do this!

1. UmWowStudio

Image

UmWowStudio has really awesome chipboard, like this viewfinder reel. They also have masks and whatnots, very cool store and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee using their stuff!

2. Yummy You

Image

Yummy You is the delicious brainchild of Twinkie Chan. You can find her crochet patterns online and in her book but if you're more of a "Why make it when I can buy it?" sort of person, then Yummy You is the place to be! P.S.-I just bought the sushi scarf for myself today. :D

3. Blair Somerville



Blair Somerville is an "organic mechanic" and this short video about him is fascinating! Talk about using found objects on your projects! I'm currently obsessed with something he said in the video, which is Fab Five #5. :D

4. Dylusions Ink Sprays

Image

Dylusions Ink Sprays are my current favorite. Lots of bright color on the page, plus a good RANGE of colors which is always nice. :)


5. This quote from Blair Somerville

"I get asked where I get my inspiration from a lot. And it seems such a redundant question when you're alive to be asked that. Because there's so much going on everywhere. There's so many things to react to...just life's inspiring. You know, you've got this chance to do stuff, be creative and experiment."

And there you have it, my Fab Five for this week and beyond! What are your favorites this week?

3 comments:

  1. Loving these!!! LOVING that viewfinder from UmWow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would go nuts over UmWowStudio's stuff!

      Delete
  2. Fab Five.I love it and I will go their to look.I love clipboard.and would love to look at new stuff.
    XXOO Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails