Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Night Fab Five

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm into this week. You know, I've been working on this post for weeks now. I think I was originally planning to post it on 11/15. *face palm* Anyhoo, let's GO!

1. American Horror Story: Coven

(Image Credit)

As a rule, I do NOT like horror movies. Seriously, even the cheesy ones scare me. BUT since the first season I have been fascinated with American Horror Story. Not sure why but I love the "one off" format they do (and I really think American TV needs to start doing all shows this way, let people create one season of a great show and then let it go instead of beating dead horses all over the networks or cancelling shows 2 episodes in before they even get a chance to get started...Wow, where did that soap box come from?)

2. Swiffer Sweeper Vac

(Image Credit)

I freaking HATE to clean the house. Add pets with their hair flying all over the place and it just gets worse. lol I used to have to sweep my kitchen floor, then vacuum, then sweep again and THEN mop. It.Sucked. A couple of years ago I discovered this Sweeper Vac thing and omg it is FANTASTIC. I'd make out with it if I could.

3. Dylusions White Linen ink spray

(Image Credit)

I've talked about Dylusions ink sprays before...love them! But this White Linen is awesome, it gives the other color sprays a pastel tone which means I now have twice as many ink colors without spending more money. DOUBLE LOVE.

4. Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn


This is a little something I'm hooking up in my spare time (HA!) and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how this yarn is working up. Gorgeous!

5. Tissue Box Bakery


If you've been around for a while, then you already know how much I stalk...er, love Twinkie Chan. Well now she's started the Tissue Box Bakery where you can crochet tissue box covers and send it in to be sold with proceeds going to charity. Very cool!

And there you have it! Another Friday Night Fab Five that should have been posted weeks ago! LOL

What are your favorites this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am just like you ... TOTALLY get FREAKED out by horror movies/shows... and I totally tried the first season of American Horror Story and just got so scared ... couldn't watch after 3 episodes! LOL!!!! Did you see that I tagged you on FB?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to the perfection that is Twinkie Chan. Her work is the coolest! Thanks again for including the link that made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails