Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Night Fab Five: Sing-a-Long

Hi everyone and welcome to another Friday Night Fab Five where I list 5 things I'm totally into this week. I'm rarely without my kids in the car, so usually we're "rocking out" to Yo Gabba Gabba, Fresh Beat Band or some other sort of music that makes me nutso. But there ARE times here and there when it's just me and when that happens...I SING. So here are 5 of my favorite songs that, when they come on the radio, HAVE to be belted out at full volume.

1. "It's Too Late" Carole King



2. "Right Here" SWV



3. "Hello It's Me" Todd Rundgren



4. "Fernando" ABBA



5. "If It Isn't Love" New Edition



What can I say? I'm an old soul in the body of a gettin' older woman. HA! There are 1,000s more that I'll belt out when given the chance but I'll spare you my renditions of Monkees music and the Xanadu soundtrack. ;) Do you have some favorite songs that never fail to get you singing?

Have a great weekend! :D

4 comments:

  1. ABBA!!!!!!!!!!! I love ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a top 5 every week, i should to that too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've been doing these for a while. lol You definitely should, please let me know if you do so I can check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Just Add Glitter and Stir and for taking the time to comment! I've changed the comments area so I can reply directly, let's get the conversation started! :D

Have a glittery day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails