Monday, July 14, 2014

Right in the Gumballs

Hi everyone!

Here look at that, it's July already! How the heck did that happen??? lol At the end of the month I'm off to Seattle to attend (and vend at) BlytheCon! Since I'll be selling my hats, I've been working on different cutesy things to decorate my table with and here is a project that I found online and it's incredibly easy (and cheap) to make! A gumball machine from a terra cotta pot and round bowl:


Funny enough, I remembered that a former Alchemist at Gauche Alchemy had made one so I tracked down the tutorial she used which was this one at Kara's Party Ideas. This was so easy to make, it took like an hour. lol


I decided to use pom poms as "gumballs" since it will be sitting on my table, less mess and fuss that way. lol I'm also working on a couple of other candy themed whatnots for my table, one is finished and one is giving me fits. lol But still, hope to share them soon!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you are attending/vending there!! I loveeeeeeee this!! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Good luck at BlytheCon--I'm off to Ancient City Con this weekend myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails