Skip to main content

My Soul Listens

Hi everyone!

New art journal page to share with you today, lots of layering on this background, I just kept adding to it. lol This page actually all started with a baggie of odds and ends an artist friend of mine sent me a while back. She included this sticker sheet of crosses, the backing of which became part of my background.


I used a couple of napkins, under and over the sticker backing, also adding back in some of the crosses. Punchinella stenciling, Dylusions ink sprays on the background, it's all there. lol I also Mod Podged on some very very thin writing paper to help cover up the edges of the sticker backing. Washi tape, a sticky beaded strip and chipboard "hinges" (which I inked and crackled) made a door sort of edging.


I added a little decor around my picture and phrase, done and done! :D This one was a fun one to create and I'm very proud of it. :D


Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the crosses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! LOVE it, its just so awesome. The layers are fab and I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! These are my sort of colours!! I love the hinge effect on the edge...i pretty much love everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment