Monday, August 18, 2014

Middle Aged Action Hero

Hi everyone!

I have another page from my art journal to share with you. :) And HELLO, I am so obsessed with this art journal. lol I just love creating new pages in it, here's the newest one:


This one was a lot of layering and a lot of walking away. >.< I'd add something but was never satisfied. lol I started by inking the page with Dylusions ink sprays, then stenciling the background with punchinella and chalk ink. The next thing I added was the vintage cigar ad but it wasn't doing it for me. I added the, "I hope you choke" partially out of frustration and partially because it made me laugh. :P

The rest was a napkin, a playing card, a cigar band, a small type ad, photo corners and some fussy cutting...all piled on there. lol

Thanks for taking a peek, have a great day! :D

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails