Skip to main content

The Moon Sees Me

Hi everyone!

No Fab Five today as I wanted to share a new art journal page of mine that is also posted over at Gauche Alchemy. I headed up October's mixed media challenge and this is my project inspired by it:


My background was created with Dylusions inks, water and star stenciling with chalk inks. I painted a chipboard circle flourish with Art Anthology gelate in Black Leather Jacket and cut out an illustration of Audrey Heburn to become my "moon". She makes a pretty moon, doesn't she? :)


Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the floral frame!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Maggie. The blue color with all the stars, perfect for the challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is georgous! And I love the words you added to the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maggie! This is absolutely gorgeous!! You're so creative and always amaze me how you turn things into masterpieces.

    Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh I like this, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!!! :D

    And thank you Edie Marie, you always say the sweetest things! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment