Monday, December 1, 2014

The Art Inside You

Hi everyone!

December is upon us, incredible! I'm doing the challenge this month at Gauche Alchemy, here's the inspiration board:


I decided to work on a page in my art journal and I got a jumpstart from this full page magazine ad:


I cut out the model, lol, and created a background that would fill up the hole I made in the ad. The biggest benefit of using a full page ad was that it covered up some ink bleed through from the back side of the page, lol. You can kind of see it in this picture:

Background with film negative, Bingo card and grey roses napkin
I covered the partial background I made with a very thin tissue paper-like handwritten sheet. I will really miss this when it's all used up. Best thing in my stash lately!


I thought this little sticker quote worked well since I've got a background inside of a snowy window. lol >.<



You're welcome to play along with this challenge and enter your project for a chance to win a prize! Check out the Gauche Alchemy blog for details. :D

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the bingo card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails