Skip to main content

Test Hooker for Vivid Fiber Arts!

Hi everyone!

There's a brand new source for gorgeous hand dyed gradient yarns coming soon: Vivid Fiber Arts! I was lucky enough to grab a spot in one of their testing groups so for the past month or so, I've been hooking up this amazingly beautiful yarn into a Goldberry shawl.


One of the major issues, as a crocheter, that I've had with gradient yarns is that instead of this beautiful graduation between colors, I end up with stripes. Which isn't the worst thing that can happen but one of the joys I've had with working with Vivid Fiber Arts yarn is that they've really made an effort to keep crochet in mind and keep me away from the dreaded "stripe".

So here are some early progress shots:



I'm actually further along now, can't wait to post some more pics! For more information about Vivid Fiber Arts, you can check out their website, Facebook, Instagram or their group on Ravelry.

Comments

  1. So happy to have you on the testing team!
    Can't wait to see how awesome your shawl comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its looking good!! Those colours are so fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment