Thursday, June 4, 2015

She's a Dancer

Hi everyone!

I've got a canvas to share with you today. :) Toot has been all up in ballet for the past couple of years with no end in sight. I made this canvas as a sort of "end of season" gift for one of her friends who also dances:


My original idea was to get the letter that her name begins with (it starts with "S") and alter that but then I found these ballet stickers, which were too big for my "S" idea so I Mod Podged sheet music onto the "S" and then affixed that onto a canvas also collaged with sheet music.


The rest was stenciling and toilet paper roll stamping. lol It was a lot of fun to make!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the "S" and the ballerina!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so lovely!! I love the S with the sheet music on, its subtle but looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails