Monday, September 7, 2015

Discovering Atlantis

You know, there's a good reason why I don't blog with any regularity anymore. I can't think of it at the moment, but I'm sure there's a good reason why I don't blog with any regularity anymore. ;P

Anyhoo, new shawl to share! :D

I snagged some of this awesome yarn in the Atlantis colorway from Vivid Fiber Arts during one of their updates. It's probably a good thing they don't update their shop all the time as I probably would be homeless...yet have beautiful yarn. Ah, the struggle is real.


This yarn was just so dreamy to hook with...


The pattern I used was Fantastica by Katrin Klaffenböck. This was an easy pattern, definitely pick it up if you're looking for something simple and beautiful!



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing piece of work! Those colors are gorgeous and that pattern works so well with it--almost like the scales of a mermaid's tail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails