Skip to main content

Happy 2016! Late! lol

Hello everyone!

Well, obviously I'm wishing you a happy new year very late but I hope you're having a good 2016 so far anyway! lol One of my goals for this year is to blog more often. I left it for a while and am finally starting to feel the urge again *urge to blog...rising...* lol

Blogging for as long as I have (and taking a break for as long as I have) has been interesting. Some of the people I used to "blog with" i.e. visit have moved on to other things while some are still writing and creating and doing all sorts of fun things. Ah, the good old days of bloggy tribes, blog parties and daily promenading around the blog-o-sphere. lol I started this blog (under its original name) when Toot was 8 months old I believe. She turns 8 YEARS old this year while Zippy will turn 5 and I live in continuous disbelief and denial. lol


So I've been around for while. >.> Still using Blogger, still gluing stuff to other stuff and hookin' with yarn as much as possible. I stopped all that for a while...once my little brother died, everything felt...I don't even know, just off I guess. But I miss the old days of blogging, my "tribe", my daily haunts and sanctuaries. A lot has happened since this and I hope to revitalize this blog, if for no other reason that to document me talking to myself. LOL

Fortunately, I love talking to myself so what better time than now? So I have some projects up my sleeve, lots more crochet, art journaling and covering things with other things. This is one of the projects I'm working on that I am excited about:


I can't wait to share this with you!

But more about that later...

Until then, I hope to get my virtual and creative act together, start visiting blogs again and sharing my own creative journey...and I sincerely hope you join me!

Comments

  1. I hear ya on the 'good ole bloggy days'!! Can't believe our girls are getting so old!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you'll be popping into my feed reader more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my blogging friends come back. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment