Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Punch It Twice

Hi everyone!

I wanted to participate with the "New Beginnings" challenge over at Mixed Media Place so I decided to remake one of my older art journal pages and give it a new beginning of its own. lol

You might remember this page, omg punch it. It's very simple and although simple is awesome and I liked it just fine, now that some time has past, I thought it could be a bit..."more". But still, it wasn't bad:

See original post for this page here

And this is the new and improved page:


Side by Side:

Click for larger view

Well? What do you think??? Different, right? LOL I love it. It's all full of stuff and things. Yes!


I started by spraying some Dylusions spray ink through an UmWowStudio star confetti stencil and added an arrow between omg and punch it.


I piled on the washi tape and UmWowStudio star confetti chipboard with I painted with Distress Paint. I also flung White Linen Dylusions ink all over the place. lol


The original page was nice and clean...I've figured out that I'm more of a mess. At least for now. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING what you added!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Great use of different elements! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun fun! Love the added washi tape bits.

    P/s: I'm always reworking my art journal pages too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails